Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Back to Blogging

Hey world...I took a blogging break about a year ago, but I am back and I hope you will check-in regularly or subscribe for regular updates.

What will I be posting about...

  • Life Community Church stuff
    • news & updates
    • upcoming messages series
    • recaps of Sundays and special events
    • video and message notes
  • Devotional thoughts
    • as I read a passage or God gives me some thoughts to share that could help or encourage someone else, I will post them here
    • follow-up questions from messages
  • General news or other helpful articles, videos, or links
    • not going to do a ton of copying and pasting of articles you can get on Yahoo, but when I see or read something that I think is especially important or helpful, I will repost here
    • if someone sends me something that is especially helpful, I will share it here
  • Personal stuff
    • the purpose of my blog is not to share my personal family life daily stories and pictures (I'm on Facebook), but every once in awhile I may share something from life that you might enjoy. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment